If you're wanting to use an aftermarket CPU cooler, then you'll need to likely eliminate the optical drive. In terms of design, the front and top panels of the Thermaltake Versa H15 are perforated for additional airflow. For $50, you can't expect a case to have everything. It's also available in black and white.

This case will give you full functionality but is a bit more boxy than the other featured cases. Even then, you'll probably be best off with one that has a slimmer fit. It uses 2 USB 3.0 ports, a power button, headphone and microphone jacks, as well as a reset button. *Check the manufacturer's card dimensions before buying. Lian Li PC-TU150 Mini ITX Windowless Case Silver. You'll want to go with something modular for sure and, if possible, 140mm. Thermaltake does a great job with these smaller form factor budget cases. Good Small Form Factor Micro ATX Cases Under $50.

I recently used the Cooler Master Elite 130 in a budget HTPC build I did for my YouTube channel. However, the Q300L has a lot of features and looks amazing too. You'll find the I/O panel on the side rather than the top or front. Despite its smaller form factor this case allows a double slot GPU up to 10 inches or 267mm in length. Browse By Category. Looking for the right case to use in your budget small form factor build? The Thermaltake Core V1 is available in white and black. For those wanting to purchase a non-stock CPU cooler, this case can fit a cooler up to 140mm in height. It's much smaller than cases like the Bitfenix Prodigy and gets rid of a multitude of drive options to accomplish it. While the case is designed for decent airflow, it also includes a 120mm rear turbo fan. As you can see the Hadron can fit even a H100i cooler in it with the proper skill.

Super tour et pleine tour. It's not perfect, but for the price, I highly recommend it. $199 In stock . Realan lead a new revolution——The Mini PC's trip has set out! Builders get plenty of cooling options, and a chassis that has tool-free installation. For Design, it has a sleek looking black finish along with a mesh front panel for increased airflow. If you prefer a more cube-styled mini ITX case, take a look at the Core V1 Mini and from Thermaltake.

The Thermaltake Versa H15 is a fantastic micro ATX option for just under $50. Overall I'm very satisfied with not only the stainless steel build quality but most importantly the price and features of the Cooler Master Elite 130. Overall, either one of these cases is a great option right around $50. A massive PC case isn't required to play the latest games, nor is it needed to show off some killer components. In 2020 I like the Cooler Master Masterbox Q300L as my choice for micro ATX case under $50.

Of course, not all cases are made equal. All of this equals great value when you couple this manufacturer's strengths with a compact mini itx case. Director from intel NUC and EX-channel group visited Realan. If you need the extra room, go with the V21, or if you'd prefer something with a smaller form factor, the V1's cube shape fits in a lot of tight spaces. I tried going without it. The 250Ds cable management is, in my opinion superior to the previous 2 models I've reviewed. In addition you have room for a 240mm radiator while the CM 130 only supports a 120mm radiator. WATCH VIDEO.

But for my NAS box I found Sharkoon Shark Zone for under 40 EUR. Most of the best itx and micro atx cases were left out of this list.

Computex Taipei 2018——New Products, New Idea!

Max PSU depth for this case is listed at 160mm; however, it's a pretty tight fit. 4000D MID-TOWER ATX CASE.

Overall, the Thermaltake Versa H15 gives you great bang for your buck for around $50. Realan banquet Successfully Held at Vienna Hotel, The future market battle——pc miniaturization is the trend. After much research, I plan on using Cooler Master Silencio 352 on my next build.

When system builders think of the name Lian Li they think of not only quality construction, but also a smart space saving design. That covers most of even high-end cards, but like the previous case it's always a good idea to look at the manufacturer's card dimensions just in case. Mid Tower ATX Cases. Need tons of extra room? Any GPU can also be used with this setup up to 13.5in. Also it's tuned more towards LAN parties. It's nice that these come with the case; however, I found them to be a bit loud. GAMING PC CASES. Software Control and Monitoring Cases . It has excellent cooling flexibility, smaller footprint, and sound dampening. It has straps and a routing kit that makes everything look seamless. If you're truly looking to keep your system cool in an enclosed location you'll likely be removing these to install something for yourself, but it's nice for those who simply plan on using this as a desktop. The included glass is tempered so it doesn't scratch like cheaper models, it's water-cooling ready, and it comes with 2 Aer F120mm fans.

The power supply is mounted on bottom and there's room enough for a standard ATX PSU. or 343mm including the GTX 780 TI and even the HD 7990. It supports high-end graphics cards up to 355mm (14 inches) and a 240mm liquid cooling radiator. Don't phone it in. Can't wait to share with you! The Corsair 250D was Corsair's first attempt at an obsidian series Mini ITX case and a solid gaming case under $100. I really like the cable management system NZXT included. In stock .

The node 304 works very well.

It is feature-rich, it offers solid storage capacity (two 2.5” trays and two 3.5” trays) and has four expansion slots, giving you a lot of options for configuration. While the mesh design speaks for itself, the top, bottom, and side panels on the Core V1 box design are interchangeable. A standard optical drive won't work with this case; however, a slim fit one will. Nous avons ce qu'il vous faut.