If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Outdoor Seating, Television, Serves Alcohol, Seating, Parking Available, Free off-street parking, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Full Bar, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards, Wine and Beer, Digital Payments, Greene_K1ng, Manager at The Tandem, Hungry Horse, responded to this review, Magnolia Park Hotel, Golf and Country Club. The already high standard was increased even more when the new managers came on board some time ago - they’ve brought an enthusiasm and commitment to the place that’s rubbed off on their excellent team and the customers! Service, food, ambiance, all is is very welcoming; this place is very clean, very chic, a warm & modern ambiance. It is as much a tasting experience as an visual one. Am taking my daughter next time. Keep up the good work!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.

The Leading Hotels Of The World in Madrid, Literary Quarter (Barrio de Las Letras) Hotels, Hotels near Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza, Hotels near Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Lunch in Madrid, Spanish Restaurants for Special Occasions in Madrid, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Madrid, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Madrid. When it came time to pay for the bill I got another apology which was appreciated and the taller of the boys asked if I wanted anything else gratis. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca, 586, rue Villeray coin St-Gerard, Montreal, Quebec H2R 1H6 Canada, Anniversaire de Mariage- Wedding anniversary. I may sound like I'm being EXTRA harsh. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Amazing food!

Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Also known as Barrio de las Letras, Huertas was once, side streets around Plaza Santa Ana take on a foreign. Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator. AWESOME.

Food was great will definitely be back, Had a really tasty meal, there was a good choice good price too, staff warm helpful and friendly.. We we are not familiar of which is traditional or not, but we can assure you that the...food was awesome. Service was really quick and efficient. Restaurant Tandem, Montreal: See 433 unbiased reviews of Restaurant Tandem, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 5,698 restaurants in Montreal. Will be back very soon. The taste was bland and we had to add salt which we had not done in any other restaurant in Naples. We enjoyed the creativity and the originality of the registration menu. Thank you very much. Click here to learn more or control your settings. 59/59A Highcross Street, Leicester LE1 4PG England. We ate at Tandem on a quiet, rainy November Tuesday night and despite a fairly limited menu, the food was bright, interesting, and delicious. Also there were so few pieces of seitan it wasn’t worth putting any in there. Book ahead. Other than that the service was 10/10, A+++ and all the food was perfectly executed. Finally, The venue was offputting mainly due to an extremely tight seating situation and hideous, tacky wallpaper. The steaks are always cooked perfectly, the food is always served hot and the menu is enormous and frequently updated. Definitely highly recommended!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Excellent as always. food was awesome. From starter 1 to dessert, we found the food delicious, tasty, fresh and we love the fact that the cook is using local products. Lovely to read your comments about your experience, I'll make sure to pass them on to the rest of the team. All dishes were fantastic and very unique. 2ème fois et toujours aussi impressionnée par la qualité des plats. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Excellent gastronomy. Secondly, I ordered the Walleye with melting potatoes and instead received Walleye with "creamy potatoes" aka potato salad. Also had mini masala dosa which have to say was very authentic. Went with friends. Being vegan we ordered vegan ragu by asking in English, Italian and pointing at the menu item. A perfect visit(group of 15). The waiter gave us recommendations and was superb and he was so right in what he offered. It was also very relaxed and casual. Really good home cooked ragu and wonderful meatballs. On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Recommended. The service of the staff is fab especially in these challenging times. Got everyone up.in the air within good time. The Ragu was the best I ever tasted.

Get picked up in a stretch Hummer, and prepare for your flight with an … Definitely recommend an activity with this business. Food was delicious and very hot. How much time do I need for Gold Coast Parasailing - Solo, Tandem, Triple? We will be looking at booking all 3 again at Christmas time. The management have taken on board all the Covid 19 advise, not like other big chains. We returned the food and they bought out the actual vegan ragu and did apologise. Gold Coast Parasailing - Solo, Tandem, Triple is hosted by GC Jet Boating & Parasailing. Went here to have their “famous” ragu. I hired out the private room Upstairs for My birthday and it made it the most...More, Decor fab, spacious so you are not on top of others and Covid criteria all put in place, there is a cocktail area for just drinks and a lovely seating area upstairs if you want a romantic or private chat food is lovely and flavoursome....More. This restaurant is a bit pricey, and some people may find the dishes to small, sometimes...just 1 or 2 bites, but remember this is a BYOW and think about the uniqueness of it for Canada.

Would highly recommend. The hostess there Anna was an utterly charming and helpful person who was very friendly and flexible in her approach to customers. My teens thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Tandem is part of the Hungry Horse pub brand, with an outstanding reputation for great sports viewing, a great selections of drink, value food and regular entertainment.