The beds were nice and long. Nos séjours éducatifs et culturels à Paris. We got a fantastic service from villeri (I don't know the spell is currect). Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.au, Auberge de Jeunesse MIJE Fauconnier Features, 11 rue du Fauconnier 11, street of the Fauconnier, 75004 Paris France, Lock in the lowest price from these sites.

We knew we just needed a place to sleep and to go see the city from, so we decided to just get a private room at this Hostel.

À leur retour, les clients nous racontent leur expérience. Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and conference facilities. Situé à Paris, le FIAP Jean Monnet dispose d'un restaurant, d'un bar, d'un salon commun et d'un jardin.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel.

Inside the hostel, you can refill water bottles with fresh cold water at. ACCOMMODATIONS:4-story spiral staircase. Rooms are dirty, also the WC/showers. The breakfast was really good.

I came her for the third time already.

Excellent Location in the Marais, But No Wifi or Lockers in Rooms. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}.

I love everything there, closed to effiel and others highlight spot, easy travel from metro. Value for the money paid and helpful staff. The beds were nice and long. Fresque La Liberte Guidant les Gilets Jaunes. 3 reviews of Auberge de jeunesse Paris "Our Flight was cancelled so we had to stay the night in Paris. Mon prochain séjour serais dans le même hostel. They serve apple sauce, mixed fruit, mini hard rolls/baguettes (butter, preserves - apricot and mixed fruit), oj, water, coffee and DELICIOUS Hot chocolate.The refrigerator is packed beyond capacity and full of food which is outdated. .. always new staff members, but I feel like home immediately every time. Thank you for your words, we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

There is NO BOARD to post notes on etc. Beautiful historic building.

Restaurants are minutes away and the staffs are more than happy to help. No good restaurants near by, you have to take the Metro 500m away to get a meal. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.

First class breakfast. Que vous séjourniez en dortoir ou que vous réserviez une chambre privée, vous constaterez que les auberges de jeunesse sont généralement moins chères et plus conviviales que les hôtels. We took into account your review, many thanks. There's a supermarket across the road. We have stayed in various different hostels in France and Spain, and this was the worst one we have ever been too. We stayed just long enough to find another place to stay and call a cab. L'Oops! Veuillez prendre connaissance des restrictions de voyage en vigueur. The Loft Boutique Hostel est une auberge de jeunesse située dans le 20ème arrondissement de Paris, à seulement 500 mètres de la station de métro Belleville (lignes 2 et 11).

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. Right outside the front door is the busy streets of Paris with many cafes nearby. Which room amenities are available at Auberge de Jeunesse Hi Paris Yves Robert? Lits confortables, très bonne hygiène, très bons prix, une boisson offerte avec la réservation. Excellent rapport qualité/prix. And im proud of it!This hostel was below my standards. Les auberges de jeunesse vous apporteront bien plus qu'un hébergement à petit prix.

Design Hostel-Latin Quarter est une auberge de jeunesse située dans le 13e arrondissement de Paris, à 5 minutes à pied du centre commercial de la place d'Italie. Agréable séjour, très bon rapport qualité-prix. Lit confortables. Commissioned by the residents, the project Halle Pajol began in the early 2000s, following the decision of the city of Paris. The wall between the men's and women's toilets was about 1/3" thick with a huge hole cut to permit a (leaky) pipe to go through. Breakfast was, as always in budget accommodation in Paris, a croissant, a piece of baguette, cereal, juice and a hot drink. 3 386 expériences vécues. MIJE provide an perfect housing in the very center of Paris, for a really affordable price. On se sent vite confortable. Search the cheapest beds available at the Le Coffice Auberge De Jeunesse in Paris, France. Thank you so much. The bar seemed to be liked a lot. Il est possible que les déplacements soient autorisés seulement dans certaines circonstances et que les voyages touristiques en particulier ne soient pas permis. Canned Apple Sauce and Fruit cocktail with coffee. We knew we just needed a place to sleep and to go see the city from, so we decided to just get a private room at this Hostel. I liked everything, location, friendly staff, breakfest etc, Situé dans le 15ème arrondissement de Paris, le 3 Ducks Boutique Hostel propose une cuisine commune, une terrasse, un bar ainsi qu'une réception ouverte 24h/24 dotée d'une bagagerie gratuite. Our room stank. Situé dans le 15ème arrondissement de Paris, le 3 Ducks Boutique Hostel propose une cuisine commune, une terrasse, un bar ainsi qu'une réception ouverte 24h/24 dotée d'une bagagerie gratuite. The bar is great, and the kitchen very equipped. Our Flight was cancelled so we had to stay the night in Paris. The bed has all that, the room has a hanger to coats, some puffs, and a locker at the size of a carry on bag. My stay at the 3 ducks was great, the staff is cool and lovely, they explained everything, I even... Situé dans le centre de Paris, à seulement 200 mètres de la gare du Nord, l’établissement St Christopher’s Inn Paris possède 2 bars et une salle de détente. Own or manage this property? Lit très correct pour une auberge de jeunesse. Copyright © 1996–2020 Really appreciate having a locker. The hostel was fully completed in May 2013, and is a unique Parsian spot. Very central location and great price/quality. While there, I saw two separate groups of people who went to the wrong one :/ The location is truly greaet though. The location is great, at the same metro line as the Tour Eiffel and close by there're markets, restaurantes etc. Yes, a clothes dryer and a washing machine are offered to guests. Are there any historical sites close to Auberge de Jeunesse MIJE Fauconnier? Située à Paris, à 1,5 km du Sacré-Cœur, l'Auberge de Jeunesse HI Paris Yves Robert possède un restaurant, un bar et un salon commun. There are more places to choose from in the Paris area. No screened in windows. No labeling system. Does Auberge de Jeunesse Hi Paris Yves Robert offer any business services? Really appreciate having a locker. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Conveniently located restaurants include Chez Ajia, A modo mio, and Le Colimacon. If it would have been for more than one night, I would have left and gone some place else.It is a very dated place that needs some serious renovations. Nice staff, rooms were clean and comfortable. Le Woodstock Hostel possède un bar et se situe à Paris, à 800 mètres du Sacré-Coeur.

Les auberges de jeunesse ne ressemblent plus du tout à ce qu'elles étaient lors de leur apparition en 1912 (année d'ouverture du premier établissement de ce type). Ainsi, nous sommes sûrs que nos commentaires ont été rédigés par de véritables clients ayant séjourné dans l’établissement. (Wonder why TripAdvisor don't recommend trains?)