[10] On September 9, Mina and Nam Joo-hyuk appeared in the music video for solo singer Kangnam's song "Chocolate". [9] In August, she was appointed as co-MC on Weekly Idol with Apink's Hayoung and VIXX's N, starting from September 2. On July 30, 2012, Mina made her debut as a member of AOA on Mnet's M Countdown with the song "Elvis" from their debut single album, Angels' Story. Kwon Min-ah (born September 21, 1993), better known by the mononym Mina, is a South Korean singer and actress. [16], Mina won the Hallyu Star Award at the 10th Korea Drama Awards for her role in Hospital Ship. [17][18], In February 2018, it was revealed that Mina will also join the cast of KBS weekday drama Queen of Mystery 2 as police officer Shin Na-ra. Elle est principalement connue pour avoir fait partie du groupe girl group AOA, qui a débuté en 2012 sous FNC Entertainment. [2] She was also part of band unit AOA Black, established in 2013. Please give them a lot. Personnalité : Kwon Min A, Actrice. Mina was born on September 21, 1993, in Busan, South Korea. You're the kind of person who only knows about money. [1] She auditioned for FNC in 2009, and her family moved from Busan to Seoul soon after. Veuillez patienter encore un peu. On August 6, Kwon posted a photograph on Instagram with the caption "Jinri-ya, I miss you", which is believed to be a reference to Sulli (Choi Jin-ri) of f(x), who committed suicide last year. Kwon criticized the post, stating, "Fiction? ALT SÉLECTION 알트케이셀렉션 © 2020 Tous droits réservés. [5] In February 2014, she played the younger role of Kim Hee-sun's character, Cha Hye-won, in the KBS drama Wonderful Days. Elle fait également partie du sous-groupe AOA Black, créé en 2013[4]. [24], In 2020, she left O& Entertainment and signed with Woori Actors.
[26], On July 3, 2020, Kwon alleged in an Instagram post that AOA member Shin Ji-min had bullied her for a decade, which led to her withdrawal from the group in 2019. La collaboration de BTS et Ariana Grande se concrétisera bientôt? Selon un rapport exclusif de News1, Kwon Mina a récemment décidé de mettre fin à son contrat avec Woori Actors après une série de consultations avec eux au début du mois. Jimin a finalement décidé de quitter AOA et de se retirer de l’industrie du divertissement en raison du contrecoup qu’elle a reçu. [4], In 2013, Mina debuted as an actress with the KBS2 drama special Adolescence Medley, where she played Yoon Jin-yeong. ». I'm happy, but I want to go. [30] In a separate post, Kwon revealed that she had recently been hospitalized after a relapse in self harm, following a KakaoTalk conversation she had with an FNC Entertainment representative who believed Shin's apology to be sincere. Le 9 septembre, Mina et Nam Joo-hyuk apparaissent dans le vidéoclip du chanteur solo Kangnam pour sa chanson "Chocolate"[11]. Si vous appréciez notre contenu, Veuillez soutenir K-Sélection en désactivant votre bloqueur de publicité, où en nous ajoutant à votre liste d'exception. Elle a auditionné chez FNC en 2009, et sa famille a déménagé de Busan à Séoul peu après. Here you'll find all collections you've created before.

[11] On December 5, she joined the cast of the KBS weekend drama All About My Mom, starting from episode 33.

[6] Mina had her first lead role in the SBS weekend drama Modern Farmer, which aired from October to December 2014. Kwon Mina (ex AOA) quitte Woori Actors il y a environ 18 jours 11 Votes Plus tôt dans l’année, Kwon Mina, ancienne membre d’AOA, a révélé la série d’intimidation qu’elle avait subie pendant son dans le groupe, ciblant spécifiquement Jimin, mais impliquant également les autres membres. [33], 2012–2014: Debut with AOA and solo activities, 2018–present: Continued success, departure from AOA and new agencies, "[Interview Part I] AOA Lands on Earth on Angel Wings and Guitars", "AOA Mina to Join Drama 'All About My Mom, "[Exclusive] AOA's Mina Cast as Lead in Drama 'Modern Farmer, "N, Ha Young And Mina Join 'Weekly Idol' As Fixed Members", "Kangnam releases 2nd teaser video of 'Chocolate, "Viewers to choose ending in new Web drama 'Click Your Heart, "AOA's Mina and KARA's Gyuri win big at 2017 Korea Drama Awards", "[공식입장] AOA 권민아, '추리의 여왕2' 출연 확정..철부지 경찰", "FNC 측 "AOA 5인 재계약 후 팀유지, 민아는 탈퇴"(공식입장 전문)", "Former AOA member Mina signs with new label O& Entertainment", "Former AOA member Mina confesses to attempting self-harm as she continues to call out Jimin + FNC Entertainment reps", "Former AOA member Mina posts image of self-harm & alarming message calling out Jimin, Seolhyun & FNC Entertainment CEO", "FT Island and CN Blue to Appear in a FNC Reality Drama", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kwon_Mina&oldid=981504387, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz identifiers, Wikipedia articles with WorldCat-VIAF identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 2 October 2020, at 18:28. Park Yoochun n’a pas honoré son paiement d’indemnisation à une victime d’agression sexuelle, Jin confirme que Run Bts! En mai, Mina a fait ses premiers pas en tant que présentatrice dans l'émission Gourmet Road sur Y-Star[9]. Elle y joue le rôle de Go Aeng-doo, une jeune femme belle et innocente mais pourtant mystérieuse[5],[12]. Plus tôt dans l’année, Kwon Mina, ancienne membre d’AOA, a révélé la série d’intimidation qu’elle avait subie pendant son dans le groupe, ciblant spécifiquement Jimin, mais impliquant également les autres membres. [27] Shin reportedly responded to the accusations by posting the word "fiction" to her Instagram Stories before deleting it shortly after. https://fr.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kwon_Min-a&oldid=174023432, Portail:Biographie/Articles liés/Culture et arts, licence Creative Commons attribution, partage dans les mêmes conditions, comment citer les auteurs et mentionner la licence. Le 5 décembre, elle rejoint le casting du drama de KBS All About My Mom à partir de l'épisode 33. Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password. [13] In 2017, she has been cast in the remake of 1986's horror movie Woman's Wail,[14] and in the hospital drama Hospital Ship as a nurse. Mina a également publié sur son fancafe officiel après la publication de la nouvelle. Kwon Mina prévoit de se reposer un moment. Mina has acted in television dramas, including Modern Farmer (2014) and All About My Mom (2015). You didn't answer me when I contacted you until the end. [19] The same year, she was cast in the web drama Wind-Bell[20][21] and in Loss Time Life, the remake of a Japanese drama of the same name. Ce 26 Septembre, Woori Actors a annoncé que la jeune femme et l’agence s’étaient officiellement séparés plus tôt ce mois-ci après de longues discussions au sujet de son avenir. I can't live with this evil, okay.