We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish, and French. Book The Playce Hotel by Happy Culture, Paris on Tripadvisor: See 93 traveler reviews, 118 candid photos, and great deals for The Playce Hotel by Happy Culture, ranked #1,240 of 1,846 hotels in Paris and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The location is not in the center but it is a 5 minute walk into the metro station and unfortunately the area is dodgy! From town to town, from hotel to hotel, you’ll find decorative postcards, scenes from elsewhere and handy tips in this travel and inspiration journal. We assure you that all necessary measures will be quickly implemented to improve the quality of the service. To sum up, i had a booking confirmation with hotel that the hotel cancelled without warning me in advance, two days before my arrival. Dear Sissilyam, Thank you for your beautiful feedback. Supermarkets and bakeries were found around in a 2 minute radius. I checked in this hotel the receptionist was very kind his name is Mohamed Jobair was helpful and friendly the location is amazing I wait for check in in a very nice lobby with free WiFi coffee and nuts thanks, We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel The Playce by happyculture. Is The Playce Hotel by Happy Culture accessible? Thanks! You will be charmed by its unique style inspired by the world of a famous writer of the 50s : Boris Vian. If you select this option, we'll show you popular, Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. A place of life, exchanges, meetings, work, games and rest, the hotel is conceived as a playful enclave, as an urban refuge, which evolves with the day and the needs of each one: to isolate oneself to work, to entertain oneself to breathe, to sit down or on the contrary to go up to rest. Best Rates Guaranteed, Super WiFi & Yummy Corner… We hope to welcome you soon on the occasion of a new stay in Paris, Hotels near The Playce Hotel by Happy Culture, 5-star Hotels in Chateau d'Eau / Gare du Nord, 17th Arr.

Nearby attractions include 18th Arrondissement (0.2 miles), Square Marcel-Bleustein-Blanchet (0.3 miles), and A la Bière comme à la Bière (0.09 miles). For us, comfort is where happy moments start. HappyCulture Hotels are organized and arranged to minimize the risk of contamination and offer you a stay in the best possible sanitary conditions.

I have booked room from 23rd to 25th Dec but want to know how is the Paris situation now and does hotel is opened during ? Booking.com™. Try again. Official Website of the Hotel Joséphine by HappyCulture, a 4* Boutique Hotel inspired by the cabaret atmosphere. I am very Disappointing with the booking management of your hotel that cost me more thar 100EUR. Loved the hotel lives up to the name of happy Staffs are incredibly helpful, location and cleaniness were great. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details. There was a problem loading the reviews. This 3-star hotel is a 5-minute walk from Porte de Saint-Cloud Metro Station, which lead directly to Trocadéro and the best views in the city of the Eiffel Tower. We are delighted to present you the new HappyCulture website, design and colorful! This hotel is ideally located to discover Paris in peace, by sleeping outside the parisian rush life. What are some of the property amenities at Hotel Ohm by Happyculture? The hotel has tiny physical space, but has done a great job of adding up to date technology and excellent interior design. Book on our official website and benefit from the best rates! Real Bookers. Our rooms, food and drink options, and the happyculture collection all speak happiness and are inviting. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. if you can look after yourself for walking about! We wish you a pleasant day. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. As requested by the hotel, we put our used towels in the shower for changing, but in the 5 night stay, they were not changed once. What are some restaurants close to The Playce Hotel by Happy Culture? HappyCulture Collection Hotels, find the HappyCulture hotel that suits you in Paris If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Mi surprise was that the new booking was more that 100 EUR more expensive. All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines. We assure you that all the necessary measures will be quickly implemented in order to improve the quality of the service. At Hotel Ohm, we chose to focus on the comfort of the room. I will share your compliments with the whole staff. There are more places to choose from in the Paris area.

Once again, we thank you for your comments which allow us to improve. Welcome to Hotel Magenta 38, a 3 star hotel in Paris just 15 minutes walking distance from the Gare du nord Station. - Batignolles-Monceau Family Hotels, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Paris, Hotels near Fresque "secours Populaire56", Hotels near Fresque "secours Populaire63", Hotels near Fresque "secours Populaire65", Hotels near Fresque "secours Populaire64", Hotels near Fresque "secours Populaire54", Hotels near Fresque "Secours populaire22", Hotels near Fresque "secours Populaire58", Hotels near Marcadet – Poissonniers Station, Hotels near La Plaine - Stade de France Station, Hotels near Stade de France - Saint-Denis Station, Hotels near Saint-Denis Porte de Paris Station, Hotels near Basilique de Saint-Denis Station, Hotels near Porte de Clignancourt Station, Hotels near Centre de Formation et de Perfectionnement des Journalistes, Hotels near Groupe Sup de Co Amiens Picardie, Hotels near European Management Center Paris, Hotels near University of Paris III: Sorbonne Nouvelle. Enjoy exciting time away from tourist areas. We were given a quality speaker which actually was a nice touch. I am glad you spent a nice time with us. Very clean and tidy and good shower. See my reason below. Hope to welcome you back to The playce Hotel the next time you visit. Kindest Regards, Souâd / Manager, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Paris, Hotels near Laboratoire Aerodynamique Eiffel, Hotels near Fontaines de la Porte de Saint-Cloud, Hotels near Place de la Porte de Saint Cloud, Hotels near Sainte-Jeanne-de-Chantal Church, Hotels near Michel-Ange – Molitor Station, Hotels near Michel-Ange - Molitor Station, Hotels near Universite Paris Sud (Paris XI), Hotels near Ecole Superieure d'Electricite, Hotels near Ecole Normale Superieure de Paris, Hotels near Institut Superieure d'Electronique de Paris, Hotels near American Graduate School in Paris. The room was fairly small with only a wardrobe for storage; expected in Paris. You will be charmed by its unique style inspired by the world of a famous writer of the 50s : Boris Vian. After booking, all of the property’s details, including telephone and address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account.

The architects of BonkersLab have imagined a hotel that is modular in its spaces and friendly like a "home". more. Welcome to the Hotel Ohm by Happyculture, an hotel for connected people who like comfort. The eiffeltower is more than 30 minutes by foot. Thank you for choosing The Playce Hotel by happyculture during your visit to Paris. Due to the agenda issues and business meeting that i had in Paris, i have re-booked. You won’t find any two the same. Because of corona-virus there was no buffet breakfast available and the breakfast price for just 2 croissants was not agreeable. Actual travel distances may vary. Conveniently located restaurants include La Cantina, Palais du Bonheur, and Le Mathusalem. One of our best sellers in Paris! Requesting your consent to use cookies on this site in order to better service you | Learn more, Hôtel Étoile Saint-Ferdinand by HappyCulture****, Quality Hôtel & Suites Bercy Bibliothèque by HappyCulture***, Best Western Marseille Bourse Vieux Port by HappyCulture***, Hôtel Diana Restaurant & Spa by HappyCulture****, Best Western Hôtel Innès by HappyCulture****, Ibis Style Toulouse Centre Gare by HappyCulture***, Coeur de City Nancy Stanlislas by HappyCulture***, Coeur de City Bordeaux Clémenceau by HappyCulture***. Once again, we thank you for your comments which allow us to improve. The Hotel Ohm is an hotel “By Happyculture”. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property.

Take advantage of the HappyCulture services everywhere: recharge your batteries, borrow an umbrella ... and discover a collection of unique hotels. The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. It is not really a four-star hotel.