Seolhyun really likes animals. – She has dreamed of becoming a singer ever since she was a kid. This site uses cookies to guarantee its high functionality. I like styles that are neat and smart, like Choi Yoon (Kim Min Jong) in [SBS’] A Gentleman’s Dignity. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. Nationality: Korean – Kprofiles.com, Who is your AOA Black bias?

13 Female K-Pop Idols Taking On Lead Roles In K-Dramas - Second Half Of 2020. Who Do You Envy The Most Among The Female Leads Of These 2019 K-Dramas. – She has been a fan of Jay Park ever since she was in high school.

– Her hometown is Busan, South Korea. Read AOA from the story Kpop Profiles [GERMAN] by k_cloud7_ (CLOUD) with 208 reads. Height: 167 cm (5’6″) Poll: Which is your favorite song in Sejeong’s Plant album. They debuted on February 12, 2016 with the single "I'm Jelly Baby". FNC Entertainment Profile: History, Artists, and Facts, Quiz: How well do you know kpop? (Girl Groups). Blood Type: AB

Twitter: @official_aoa Privacy Policy Find interesting facts about your favorite kpop bands and stars. Blood Type: AB, Jimin Facts: Seolhyun is not a good speaker as she cannot explain things well. Disbanded Kpop Girl Groups Jimin Profile & Facts; Jimin’s Ideal Type Jimin (지민) is a South Korean former leader/member of girl group AOA & sub-unit AOA Black under FNC Entertainment. Choa has trained in JYP Entertainment and joined auditions for SM Entertainment fifteen times but all her endeavors failed. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. Blood Type: AB, Mina Facts: Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website. In Spotlight. – In 2011, her mom gave her a guitar (named Mimi) as a birthday gift.

When she was a student, Seolhyun joined a band. Birthday: January 8, 1991 Poll: Who owned Golden Child’s Pump It Up era? No double eyelids, looks friendly, likes her, doesn’t hide his feelings. Get my new AOA Profiles password. Poll: Who owned WJSN CHOCOME’s ‘Hmph’ era? I hope men don’t get tied up by their macho images, and show more of their cute charms.”, Former Members: These days my ideal type is 1 Night, 2 Days and Bridal Mask’s Ju Won sunbaenim (senior). Show more Jimin fun facts…, Yuna In early July 2020 it was announced she left the group & the entertainment industry following her bullying scandal against fellow former AOA member Mina. Email credentials@aoaprofiles.org or call 888-626-9262 option 3. Position: Lead Vocalist, Keyboardist Profile Information AOA; an acronym for Ace of Angels is a South Korean idol girl group signed under FNC Entertainment.

Kpop Facts Zodiac Sign: Pisces Full Profile of AOA Members (Name, Age, Birthdays, Position and etc), Always Looking Stunning And Flawless: Here Are Lee Sung-kyung’s Best Hairstyles, Profile of iKON’s B.I: Abs, His Father, Tattoos, Dating, Hairstyles, etc. Kpop Quizzes Birthday: December 30, 1992 If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Kpop – Who wore it better? – Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea.

Weight: 43 kg (94 lbs) – She left AOA on 22 June 2017, explaining that she left due to insomnia and depression. Seolhyun’s role model is SISTAR’s Hyorin. Kpop Boy Group Profiles The girls gained momentum through their iconic songs, such as "Mini Skirt", "Short Hair", "Like a Cat" and "Heart Attack". NOTICE: All registered credentialing organizations were assigned a new AOA Profiles password on July 1, 2020. Position: Drummer, Maknae Kpop Facts Facebook: OfficialAOA, AOA Black Members Profile – Choa’s ideal type: “It differs every time. The eight-member band consists of Choa, Jimin, Yuna, Youkyung, Chanmi, Hyejeong, Seolhyun, and Mina, the seven-member idol group consists of all the members except Youkyung. Zodiac Sign: Capricorn Poll: Who is the most popular from these 50 Kpop boy/girl groups? I love the image he puts on in his pieces.”, Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. Birth Name: Shin Ji Min (신지민) Thanks a lot! I look at fashion more than looks. Show more Mina fun facts…, Choa – She has a younger sister named Yu-ri, who made her debut in 2014 with the girl group Berry Good, under the stage name “Seoyul”. Kpop – Who wore it better? Kpop Polls The Aces of Angels have been born to the K-Pop world. Height: 160 cm (5’3″) Digital singles "I'm Jelly Baby" (2016) Jung Woo Sungsunbaenim, from the [jTBC] drama Padam Padam…The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats. Seolhyun was one of the best students in her school and got accepted to Kyunghee University. The group debuted their single album Angels' Story on July 30, 2012. Kpop Group of the Week (2nd week of Oct 2020). – She was a member of Sponge Band, where she played the drums. They debuted on July 11, 2013. – Yuna’s ideal type: “I hope he’ll be a person who’s quiet yet still takes good care of me, and only softens up in front of me. – Her yellow guitar (which she named Banana) is apparently Juniel’s guitar’s (named Panini) sister. Kpop Ships Which Songs Released in November 2019 were your Favorites? Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs) This site uses cookies to guarantee its high functionality. – She suffered from Carpal Tunnel syndrome and underwent surgery in the past. Height: 163 cm (5’4″) – In 2015, she was part of special duet Jimin N J.Don along with N.Flying‘s Lee Seung Hyub (J.Don). Choa’s favorite food is salmon, watermelon, chicken, and. – On July 4, 2020, FNC Entertainment released a statement about Jimin leaving AOA and the entertainment industry. Weight: 48 kg (105 lbs) Which is the best Kpop song of 2019? – The following year (2013) she also became a leader/member in AOA’s subgroup AOA Black. Seolhyun has played piano ever since she was a child as her mother is a piano teacher. Which is the best Kpop song of 2019? – She has a younger sister. Disclaimer Who rocks black hair? YouTube: 보스베이비 지미넴 [AOA Jimin], Jimin Facts: – Family: Mother, older sister. AOA (Korean: 에이오에이; an acronym for Ace of Angels) is a South Korean girl group formed by FNC Entertainment. Kpop Ships Poll: Which is your favorite Kpop sub-unit? Birth Name: Kwon Min A (권민아) Seolhyun did not promote ‘Mini Skirt’ because she was injured at that time. Now, aren’t you curious to know more about the members of AOA? JiMin gained fan-base from her appearance in Unpretty Rapstar Season 1, ChoA won the public’s heart with her cute charms in variety shows, and SeolHyun has been dubbed the next Suzy with an overflowing amount of love calls for CFs.

AOA, formed under FNC Entertainment, consists of JiMin, ChoA, YuNa, YuKyung, HyeJeong, MinAh, SeolHyun, and ChanMi. (Girl Groups). Birth Name: Seo Yu Na (서유나)

Disclaimer Their fans celebrate August 9, 2012 as their Debut Day in celebration for their 1st Debut stage while in Japan, October 1, 2014 is their official Japan debut and also declared #AOADay by Japan Anniversary Association. Blood Type: O, Yuna Facts: AOA atau Ace of Angels adalah girband Korea yang bernaung dibawah label FNC Entertainment.AOA terdiri dari 7 + 1, yaitu Jimin, Choa, Yuna, Younkyung, Mina, Hyejeong, Seolhyun dan Chanmi.Khusus Youkyung, dia tergabung dalam sub-unit bernama AOA Black dan tidak tampil di grup utama. – On April 3, 2020, Jimin’s father unfortunately passed away due to sudden cardiac arrest. Mina Questions? Get my new AOA Profiles password. So, stay tuned!

– On October 15, 2016, FNC announced the termination of the contract of drummer Youkyung, she decided not to renew it for what came out of the agency, however, she pointed out that the member would join in all future projects of the group as a guest member, so she is still a member of AOA Black. Stage Name: Choa (초아) Contact Us, She was among my least favorite members in AOA, She was among my favorite members in AOA, but not my bias. , Kpop Girl Group Profiles I used to love Ryu Jin sunbaenim a lot.”, Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web.

Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. AoA Hyejeong Profile Full Name: Shin Hyejeong Group: AoA Korean Stage Name: 혜정 Korean Full Name: 신혜정 Date of Birth: 19930810 Kpop Girl Group Profiles Seolhyun befriends all members of CN BLUE and FT ISLAND. Would love your thoughts, please comment.

– Jimin raps even in sleep. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Choa debuted as a solo singer on 17 December 2015 with a song titled ‘Flame’. – Her yellow guitar (which she named Banana) is apparently Juniel’s guitar’s (named Panini) sister. Suggestions, About Us originally an eight-member line-up since in 2012 consiting: Choa, Jimin, Yuna, Youkyung, Hyejeong, Mina, Seolhyun and Chanmi, The group was currently promoting as four, member Youkyung left the group in 2016, while Choa left the in 2017 due to personal reasons of mental health followed by Mina in 2019 to pursue her acting career and Jiminleft in 2020 due to bullying allegations following by the forme… I was attracted to the way he just threw things in others’ ways.” Kpop Group of the Week (2nd week of Oct 2020). Which song with “La la la” in it is your favorite?

Nickname: Lady Seoulhyun, Candy, Beauty Princess, Navigator Seolhyun, Fashion Terrorist, Diarrhea (nicknamed by AOA members), Position: Face of the Group, Vocalist, Dancer, Position: Main Vocalist, Dancer, Guitarist, Position: Leader, Main Rapper, Vocalist, Dancer, Guitarist, Skills: Rap, guitar, harmonica, piano, Mandarin.

Do you know more facts about them? AOA (에이오에이; an acronym for Ace of Angels) is a four-member girl group under FNC Entertainment.

The girls debuted on July 30, 2012 with their first single album, "Angel's Story". – She has an older sister. AOA's popularity grew massive over the years as individual members starred in spotlights of their own talent. We provide you with the latest Korean news. Thanks a lot! Who is Who: Kpop Girl Groups Zodiac Sign: Pisces Poll: Who is your favorite Japanese Kpop idol? AOA's fanclub, Elvis, will be celebrating yet again for AOA's comeback with "Good Luck"! – She has an older sister. The Aces of Angels have been born to the K-Pop world.AOA, formed under FNC Entertainment, consists of JiMin, ChoA, YuNa, YuKyung, HyeJeong, MinAh, SeolHyun, and ChanMi. Privacy Policy Birthday: September 21, 1993 Stage Name: Youkyung (유경) Kpop Quizzes Stage Name: Yuna (유나) – After ChoA’s departure, Seolhyun and Jimin have left the dorm and Jimin now lives alone. Feel free to comment below. Poll: What’s your favorite A.C.E Official MV? Email credentials@aoaprofiles.org or call 888-626-9262 option 3. Poll: Who owned WJSN CHOCOME’s ‘Hmph’ era? Choa’s role models are singers Uhm Junghwa, Park Misun, and Kim Sungjoo. Which is the best Kpop song of 2019? (Special Event). By continuing to browse this website, you declare to accept the use of cookies. In October 2016, Youkyung left AOA after her contract expired and on June 22, 2017, Choa left AOA due to health issues. – Her hometown is Incheon, South Korea. (From Left To Right) (Youkyung, Choa, Chanmi Hyejeong, Seolhyun, Yuna, Jimin, Mina) AOA (Korean: 에이오에이) is a eight member girl group under FNC Entertainment.The members consist of Choa, Jimin, Yuna, Youkyung, Hyejeong, Mina, Seolhyun, Chanmi. Show more Yuna fun facts…, Youkyung AOA; an acronym for Ace of Angels is a South Korean idol girl group signed under FNC Entertainment. Privacy Policy